Saturday, November 10, 2007

My level three students and Power Point presentation


My level three students are wonderful. I gave them an assignment, which involves planning a trip to Japan. Some groups did a skit, some made regular presentation and others chose a PowerPoint presentation. Four groups did PowerPoint presentations, which were all excellent. Thanks to the new equipments I got, whole class enjoyed the show. Students are so creative and they can come up with such fresh new ideas. They are the best friends with the Japanese famous singing group, they are riding on top of the “Shinkansen”(bullet train), and they are soaking in “Onsen (hot spring) in their “PowerPoint world”. I can only say good things about this class. Getting this computer and the projector may be the best thing happened to me this year. And of course, I have the best students.

No comments: