Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thing 24 Online Gaming

I am teaching Japanese old and new games in my Japanese 2C class. I am teaching traditional Japanese games such as Otedama, Ayatori, Kendama, and Darumasan ga koronda.
Students are going to talk about Japanese video games and other games. One thing I have discovered when I was doing the assignment for this class was Japanese goo site.
This site has Japanese dictionaries, news, music and games. Some of the games are free and can be viewed at school. So we did "Puchin game" today. My score was "17" and the students' highest score was "90". There is no comparison, and students are much better than me. It is fun to play if you have nothing to do, I have to admit. There are some educational games that students can learn some Japanese, too.

http://game.goo.ne.jp/

No comments: