Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blog of the week

I feel very tired because of many things are happening around me. But I should not forget" bogging". It became so important to have this computer. This computer is my best friend now. I don't think I can live without this computer. This is my lifesaver. This is my dictionary, my lesson plan, my how to book and the entertainment. I have just finished the week of J-pop. (Japanese pop music) Students did presentation on J-pop music using this computer and the projector. It was GREAT. Do you know anything about the music band called "TOHOSHINKI"(They are Korean but they sing in Japanese)? I learned so much about Japanese pop music from my students, such as” News"," Mika Nakashima" "Nobody knows" and other music. A lot of students want to learn Japanese because they like this pop culture. (Some of them will even tell you the differences between American pop music and the Japanese pop music.) Not only the students, I enjoy learning about Japanese popular music. And being able to watch these singers sing in Japanese and dance help us learn more about Japan. In the beginning of the year, I decided to learn more about technology and I did it. Students are also using more technology in the class.

1 comment:

yokoeye said...

Hello.
I'm yoko,japanese girl.
I happend to find this page today.
'Tohoshinki' is actually 'korean' singer group. They are all korean, they've been performing a couple of years in japan and now so popular in here though.
and i like 'mika nakashima'too.
Recent songs of 'life' and 'sakura' are very good.
Check them out!