Monday, February 25, 2008

Thing 18.One Student Thing

My third year students know so much about Japanese music and Japanese bands. One of the students said, " I read Panic Channel’s blog everyday". So I asked how she does that. She taught me this.”Yaplog.jp” Try going to "yaplog.jp. You can find free blog site with a lot of cute pictures. And, Yes, you have to be able to read Japanese.
I am going to check it out. Some of the Japanese musicians are writing blogs and my students are reading them and learning Japanese. It is amazing that students can learn so much from Internet. Yes, and the students reading these Japanese blogs are very smart students.

1 comment:

sam said...

hi, are you a teacher in minneapolis? i am in japan now at hiroshima university but will be coming back to teach art in minneapolis, i was reading your blog and thought it was interesting. send me an email at samueldickson@gmail.com