Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Thing 8. Dribbling Lessons for Information Literacy


I checked the lesson plans by subject area. There is no "world language" subject so I checked language arts and Art. I went into Art, checked "visual arts”, "foreign language" and 9-12 grades, I found "Japanese Woodblock Prints" Lesson. WOW.
Students will study the Ukiyo-e from its early beginnings to its height in the late 1800s;learn about the techniques and development of this process. And students will create their own Ukiyo-e. If I could work with the art teacher, I would love to do that.
I have worked with an art teacher before and students made "Netsuke"(little clay objects) . Although, the art teacher worked more than me, it was fun. I don't want to sound being "old" but it is nice to be able to find lesson plans, in this little magic "Mac Book".

No comments: