Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Blog of the week

We tried to teach students how to use data bases effectively last Monday but I am not sure that we did it right. We asked students to find the information on Japanese native animals and food using the databases. Students were not allowed to use Google search. It was hard to find the information on those subjects. I also use "google search" a lot and I am not used to use other sauces. Yes, I use books and the reference sauces but I myself have to learn how to find the correct information using computer.
As for the computer and the projector, I am using them a lot by doing power point presentation. I use them when I introduce new words and new sentences. It is fun to make interesting slides. The pictures I took in Japan became very useful.

No comments: